Nctm assists Italian and international companies, in the context of ordinary and extraordinary transactions, in all areas of law related to entertainment, with an emphasis on music, games, videogames, cinema, home video and television, with a well-established expertise also in M&A transactions, contracts and regulations as well as in litigation.
Our expertise in the Entertainment Law includes:
Assistance in the negotiation and drafting of all contracts relating to:
- transfer, permanently or temporarily, of copyright;
- license of personality rights (image, name, pseudonym);
- organization and management of live performances;
- management of copyrights (co-production of films and television shows, co-publishing);
- distribution of supports containing protected works;
- online use of work of art;
- organization of prize competitions;
- production and exploitation of work of art;
Assistance in all the necessary procedures in order to receive the national and European public funding for the production of movie;;
Assistance in all registration procedures at all collecting societies of artists, authors and publishers;
Assistance in all the intellectual property disputes.