Marine, Transport & Logistic
Nctm is one of the leading practices in Italy In the marine, aviation, and transportation sector. We have a market reputation as one of the top European logistics law firms.
Our people handle the full range of legal work in maritime transport, port, land, rail, aviation, insurance, financing, energy, trading of commodities and custom issues.
The size of our team and the depth of our expertise allow us to assist and advise clients on legal issues concerning:
- shipment of goods of any kind;
- transportation of passengers on Ro/Ro vessels and cruise ships;
- hire, construction and financing of vessels of all types;
- international trade;
- accidents and damage to cargo and carriers;
- complex customs issues;
- management of port operations;
- authorization and concession schemes in commercial ports.
Our practice is international and we can rely on lawyers in our offices in Italy, London, Shanghai and Brussels.
Outside transport specific issues, the shipping team works closely with lawyers in competition law, trade and customs, EU law, as well as Nctm lawyers expert in environment, insurance, tax, corporate and finance law.
The strong multi-disciplinary approach at Nctm gives our clients access to the wide range of legal skills needed for successful port and transport activities through a single entry point: the shipping team.