Pharmaceutical & Medical
Nctm assists Italian and international pharmaceutical and medical companies in ordinary and extraordinary transactions in all legal areas that converge into this sector (commercial and corporate advice, administrative and regulatory profiles, specialist contracts, compliance), both before the courts and out of court.
The practice areas of the team, which operates as part of the Commercial and Corporate Law Department, include:
- Joint ventures and extraordinary transactions with pharmaceutical companies;
- Project financing for hospital authorities;
- Investment in the national healthcare system, accreditation of healthcare facilities and medical centers, homecare services, indirect support, fees and reimbursements;
- Medical devices (pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 46/1997);
- Drug marketing permits (autorizzazioni all’immissione in commercio di farmaci or AIC pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 219/2006);
- OTC drug regulations (pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 223/2006);
- Advertising and remote sales of drugs and medical devices;
- Factoring and securitizations relating to drug supplies;
- Pharma-related congresses and conferences;
- Sector-related organizational models and codes of ethics in application of Italian Legislative Decree 231/2001;
- Medical staff (remuneration of doctors in conflict of interest cases, authorizations, etc.) and nursing staff;
- Pharmaceutical representatives;
- Clinical trials and investigations regarding drug management, drug safety and health data processing.