Health Care – Life Sciences
For every business in the pharmaceutical and medical sector, it is essential to ensure that its activities are carried out in full compliance with the many and varied sectoral regulations, taking full advantage of its opportunities.
Nctm Studio Legale assists pharmaceutical, nutritional and medical companies in ordinary or extraordinary transactions in all areas of law of potential interest to these companies (corporate & commercial, specialized contract, administrative and regulatory profiles, compliance, IP, antitrust, environment and security, employment law), both in and out of court.
The team’s activities include, among others, assistance in the field of:
- joint ventures and extraordinary operations on pharmaceutical companies;
- project financing in the hospital sector;
- participation in the national healthcare system, accreditation of healthcare facilities and medical centers, home-based services, indirect assistance, rates and reimbursements;
- medical devices (ex Legislative Decree 46/1997);
- AIC (Marketing Authorization for Medicines, Legislative Decree No. 219/2006);
- OTC (banqueting or self-medication drugs ex D.Lgs. 223/2006);
- advertising and sales of medicines and medical devices;
- sale of receivables and securitization arising from the supply of medicines;
- congresses and conferences in pharmaceuticals; organizational models and codes of conduct in the sector, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 231/2001;
- medical staff (remuneration of doctors in conflict of interest, authorizations, etc.) and nursing;
- scientific informants;
- clinical and management experiments, pharmacovigilance and health data processing;
- treatment of personal data of healthcare professionals or patients;
- patent protection of medicines;
- typical industry contracts (co-promotion, fostering, distribution, agency, production license, etc.).
Nctm assists both domestic and international customers, providing the necessary support at all stages of business activity, including dealing with suppliers, distributors and agents, customers, and relevant Public Administrations.
The strength of Nctm is given by the cross-practice view that allows, through specialist groups, 360 degree counseling and assistance in the industry at all stages of the business activity: from constitution, authorizations, development, consolidation, reorganization, to the internationalization of the enterprise.
Its cross-practice vision allows Nctm to offer advice that meets the pragmatic needs of the company, in terms of time and cost.