Nctm has extensive experience in Italian and European Community administrative law. We represent private parties in their dealings with the administration at the local, regional, national and Community levels as well as representing the different administrations themselves as they seek to ensure transparency and fairness in their activities.
Our daily work includes seeking authorizations from competent authorities, tendering procedures, administrative appeals and litigation. Our team works closely with other specialized departments of Nctm in relation to the specialized state and Community authorities such in areas such as telecommunications, antitrust, energy, chemicals, agriculture and food.
In particular our work includes:
- public tenders, public and private partnerships as well as the financing of public works
- community tenders for goods and services to be supplied in the Community and to third countries under EU development programmes
- assistance to public entities and mixed companies providing public services
- concessions to operate public service
- planning and environment applications and authorizations, expropriation of private property for public purposes
- health and pharmaceutical law
- agriculture and food law
- litigation in national and Community courts