Corporate & Commercial Law
The Corporate and Commercial Department is made up of 81 professionals, including 22 equity partners and 13 salary partners. We are lawyers and chartered accountants (known as commercialisti in Italy). All our partners are young and very active in daily practice.
We work in close cooperation with Nctm lawyers in other Departments and with financial advisors, auditing companies and qualified external consultants. The Department is present in all offices of the firm, both in Italy and abroad. We provide quick answers from a specialist network.
The Department structure allows us to be fully up to date with, and even anticipate, the constantly changing legal framework.
For every business, it is vital to ensure that its activities be carried on in full compliance with the various and ever-changing regulations of the sector, taking the best from the opportunities offered. To this end, Nctm has built up a well-established experience in assisting and advising businesses on commercial and corporate matters.
The firm provides advice and assistance on an ongoing basis, also through specialist teams, at all stages of the business lifecycle, from start-up to development and consolidation, to restructuring and internationalisation.
The department’s core activities are as follows:
- day-to-day advice in commercial or corporate matters, through organised teams to meet the clients’ needs in real time;
- Business contracts (distribution, sales concession, supply and outsourcing, tolling, franchising, agency, mediation, business procurement, procurement of works and services, merchandising, sponsorship, cash pooling, commission, deposit, general terms and conditions of sale or purchase, etc.);
- Strategic advice (start-up, development and consolidation, restructuring and internationalisation of a business);
- on-going advice in specialist areas, regarding specific issues or sectors.
Our services include corporate secretarial services for handling all corporate formalities, company book running and compliance matters.
Environment, health and safety
Delegations of authority, in-house HSE procedures, legal audits, risk assessment documents (DVR), in-house work contracts, environmental reclamation, waste, emissions, clean-up procedures
Estate and heritage planning, succession issues, optimisation of the governance of family businesses, management of artwork
Organisational models as per Legislative Decree 231/01, legal audits, anti-money laundering, in-house controls, defence investigations
Consumers & product liability
Unfair trading practices, guarantees of conformity, advertising communication, information to consumers, e-commerce, product liability, tourist services
Regulatory matters for listed companies, relationships among corporate bodies, conflicts of interest, information duties
Personal data protection
Information statements, policies, and consents, authorisations, notifications, profiling, network monitoring, data base management, export
- Food & beverages
- Automotive, rail e aviation
- Pharmaceuticals, Medical
- Logistics, transportation and shipping
- Telecommunications, media and technologies
- Hospitality, travel & leisure
- Sport & Entertainment