Nctm offers strategic and commercial advice for the enforcement and protection of all forms of intellectual property (trademarks, patents, geographical indications, industrial design, domain names, royalties, etc.).
Nctm has developed a strong network of law firms to assist in the protection of intellectual property across most jurisdictions and has become specialised in the protection of famous Italian brands.
Our advice covers:
- Litigation on trademarks and trade names
- Counterfeiting and of unfair competition – enforcement of customs duties
- Matters concerning ousting of dominion names
- Protection of copyright in the arts, publication and show business fields
- Advertising and communications
- Transfer of trademark licences, patents and know-how
- Trademark clearance
- Sponsoring agreements
- “Made in Italy”
- IP due diligence