Nctm provides tax assistance through a team of specialized professionals both in the corporate and private sector.
We assist industrial groups, lenders, real estate and investment funds, structured or individual investors, including family offices, and take care of the critical aspects of their business and risk management, especially in acquisition and extraordinary re-organization which require articulated assistance and planning.
We offer assistance to our clients in day-to-day tax administration as well as in the most complex areas of tax litigation, including pre-litigation agreements, memberships and ruling with the Financial Administration.
Our strength is the consolidated experience, in synergy with that of the other Departments’: the multidisciplinary approach and the ability to solve sophisticated issues, even when they require transversal legal skills involving, for example, Administrative Law, Employment Law, Real Estate, M&A process management, Succession Law, or Intellectual Property.
Our focus teams are characterized by a high degree of specialization and the ability to work in an international context. We assist our customers in all tax issues, including:
- international taxation;
- transfer pricing and negotiation of advance price ruling with the Financial Administration;
- the area of real estate funds and all taxation of real estate transactions;
- the tax structuring of M&A and private equity transactions and tax due diligence;
- financial taxation, fiscal structuring of financial products, structured finance and hybrid instruments, securitization, alternative funds, assistance in valuation;
- tax litigation and assistance in pre-litigation proceedings or tax audits, even when the size requires structured teams of pure fiscal and litigants who work in coordination;
- trust and equity planning;
- assistance on personal and family office assets, including generational handover;
- the area of tax and social remuneration aspects, stock option plans and pricing factors, corporate welfare platforms and all other taxation issues, including resettlement and reallocation policies, particularly in the international sphere;
- VAT and customs, and distribution / supply chain structures.