“NCTM Studio Legale Associato fields a full-service energy group, but with the distinction that nearly all its lawyers have strong litigation and public law backgrounds.
Federico Manili is recommended”
Despite the long investment lead-in times, the size of the investments and the administrative hurdles to be overcome, the energy market is continuously evolving. NCTM has expertise in financing, in contracts, in administrative law and in the regulation of the energy sector. We provide highly specialised and comprehensive advice to the biggest and most innovative energy and financing companies in this sector.
NCTM has particular expertise in renewable energies as well as in innovate and complex energy structures. Our expertise in this field includes:
- Negotiation of bilateral and multilateral agreements for the supply of gas and other fuels
- Acquisition of companies in the energy field
- Development agreements, framework agreements, joint venture agreements
- Sales agreements for energy and “green” certificates
- Legal due diligence on energy companies and administrative authorisations for project facilities for the production of electric energy from renewable and traditional sources
- Advice and assistance to fully exploit the fiscal aspect of these projects
- Funding agreements in project financing and leasing
- Drafting and negotiation of tolling agreements