Nctm LLP is committed to providing a high quality legal advice and client care. However, if at any point you should become concerned or unhappy with the service that you receive we ask that you tell us immediately so that we can address the concern promptly. Please contact us for a copy of our full complaints policy.
In the event that you are not satisfied with our response the Legal Ombudsman may be able to consider your complaint. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case. There are, however, restrictions to this service for organisations, as set out on their website (see below). Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will look to see that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first.
The contact details for the Legal Ombudsman are:
- Telephone: 0300 555 0333
- Minicom: 0300 555 1777
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.legalombudsman.org.uk
- Address: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ
You should bring any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of the end of our complaints process. In addition, you should be aware that the Legal Ombudsman will not accept your complaint if:
- more than six years have elapsed from the date of the act or omission giving rise to the complaint; or
- more than three years have elapsed from the time when you should have known about the complaint; or
- the date of the alleged act or omission giving rise to the complaint was before 6th October 2010.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority may also help you if you are concerned about the conduct of the firm at Solicitors Regulation Authority.