The energy market is constantly evolving and energy production, both from traditional and renewable sources, is expanding particularly in countries with emerging economies.
Consequently, the regulation governing the business is structured and continually evolving.
Nctm has significant knowledge and experience in all the factors impacting the sector and is able to provide specialised assistance with an integrated approach, in a fast-developing market. Our professionals are constantly updated on the evolution of the subject matter to ensure effectiveness and punctuality of the service.
Our expertise, amongst other things, covers the following activities:
- drafting and negotiation of tolling contracts;
- contracts to hedge the financial risk associated with the purchase and sale of electricity on a spot basis;
- EPC contracts – Energy Performance Contract;
- O&M contracts – Operation & Maintenance;
- Management Services contracts;
- EFET contracts – European Federation of Energy Traders, ISDA – International Swaps and Derivatives Association, FIDIC – International Federation of Consulting Engineers;
- negotiating bilateral or multilateral agreements for the supply of gas and other fuels;
- acquisition of companies operating in the energy sector;
- development agreements, framework agreements, joint venture agreements;
- contracts for the sale of energy and green certificates;
- legal due diligence regarding authorizations, permits and authorization for electricity production plant projects from renewable and traditional sources.
Nctm advises the major operators in the sector and stands out in the area of renewable energy both for the number and for the importance of the operations followed.
The cross-practice approach integrates specific skills to ensure complete and effective assistance in all our customers’ projects.