Food & Drink
The agri-food sector in Italy and more generally in Europe is among the most productive. The market is constantly evolving both in terms of technology and diffusion and openness to internationalization. For this reason, it is important for every company to keep up to date in compliance with current legislation.
Nctm has a team specializing in community food law, both national and international, including at WTO and Codex Alimentarius level. Our professionals are continuously in contact with the main institutions of the European Union and the WTO in terms of market access and regional trade agreements, product authorizations, use use and authorization of agro-chemicals, packaging and labeling.
Our assistance includes:
- M & A and financing;
- quotations on the exchanges;
- company law;
- trade agreements;
- sanitary and phytosanitary measures;
- technical barriers to trade;
- food hygiene package;
- distribution and supply contracts;
- disputes related to product liability;
- registration of trademarks and intellectual property rights;
- due diligence on the food chain.
We build teams focused on the needs of our clients who represent the entire agri-food supply chain, from primary producers to suppliers, from food producers and retailers to the various categories of consumers.