Press Releases
23/03/2018
Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity

Nctm and PwC Legal on the acquisition of Fosber by Guangdong Dongfang Precision Science & Technology Co.

Nctm Studio Legale assisted the Chinese group Guangdong Dongfang Precision Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (“Dongfang Precision”), leader in China in the field of machinery for the transformation of cardboard sheets into packaging boxes, on the acquisition of a further participation in Fosber SpA (“Fosber”), a multinational based in Lucca, active in the production of corrugated cardboard equipment, with an annual turnover of around € 150 million.

By virtue of the agreement concluded, Dongfang Precision, who already held a 60% stake in Fosber since 2013, will proceed with the purchase of the remaining 40% shares of the capital, reaching 100% of the multinational company in Lucca.

Nctm Studio Legale assisted Guangdong Dongfang Precision Science & Technology Co. Ltd. with a team coordinated by Mario Giambò and Carlo Geremia and including Marzia Manente.

PwC Legal assisted the sellers with a team coordinated by Filippo Zucchinelli, including Alvise Becker.

Get our latest news