Antitrust & Competition Law
With a long tradition in the field, our Antitrust and Competition team has an expertise which embraces the European and national antitrust law to offer a service that covers the entire spectrum of the branches of law.
Our team assists clients in all areas of antitrust Law, before the European Commission, the Competition and Market Authority, regulatory authorities, and national and European Courts.
In particular, the department advises in the following areas:
- procedures concerning anti-competitive agreements and abuses of a dominant position;
- merger notifications at national and European level;
- actions for damages compensation;
- cooperation, distribution, licensing agreements;
- antitrust compliance programs;
- State aid;
- unfair competition;
- advertising regulation;
- unfair commercial practices and consumer protection.
With our international vision and the ability to create specialised multidisciplinary teams according to the situation, Nctm offers an efficient and complete service able to meet every need. We offer advice to companies in the definition of effective and consistent strategies for the management of all operations and situations relating to antitrust and competition law.