Corporate & Commercial Law
In order to operate at its best and make the most of the opportunities offered by the market, the business activity should be carried out in full compliance with the many and changing regulations in the sector. Nctm has a consolidated experience in providing assistance and advice to companies and entrepreneurs in the commercial and corporate sectors and guarantees its client full support in the management of all legal issues related to ordinary and unique corporate management.
Our Corporate & Commercial team offers ongoing specialist assistance in all phases of the activity: from the establishment of the company, to the development and expansion of business activity, from consolidation to corporate reorganization and the internationalization process. Nctm provides assistance in all issues related to business life, in commercial, compliance and regulatory as well as financial and investment, both from a strategic point of view and in day-to-day management.
The Department operates in the following areas:
- specialist out-of-Court consultancy and assistance on commercial issues, organized to provide real-time feedback;
- business contracts for the regular management of the business (distribution, sale, manufacturing, supply and subcontracting, tolling, franchising, agency, brokerage, business procurement, work or service contracting, merchandising, sponsorship, cash pooling, commission, deposit, general conditions of sale or purchase, etc.);
- corporate consultancy, also through the drafting of company statutes and shareholders’ agreements, corporate secretarial services and management of social books;
- strategic consulting (constitution, development, consolidation, reorganization, internationalization of business activity);
- out-of-Court consultancy or assistance in specific areas of activity, through specialized groups identified by subject or industrial sector.
We also offer advice on:
- Environment and Safety – Guarantee positions, HSE internal procedures, functional delegations, legal audits, DVRs, in-house contracts, environmental remediation, waste, emissions.
- Private clients – Estate and succession planning, generational transfers, optimization of the governance of family businesses, management of artworks.
- Compliance – Organizational models pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/01, legal audits, anti-money laundering, internal controls, defensive investigations.
- Consumption – unfair commercial practices, compliance guarantees, advertising, consumer information, e-commerce, product liability, tourism services.
- Corporate governance – Regulatory management for listed companies, relations between corporate bodies, conflicts of interest, corporate disclosures and organizational structures.
- Personal data protection – Information and consent, authorizations, notifications, profiling, DPS, network monitoring, databases.
The specific team is organized ad hoc according to customer needs, through specialist groups of professionals identified by subject or industry, to ensure real-time feedback and an efficient cost structure through the proper management of professional resources. The strength of the Firm is in the cross-practice vision, which guarantees for our customers that the various skills are coordinated to give a personalized and multidisciplinary service.