Nctm provides tax assistance through a team of specialized professionals both to corporate and private clients.
We assist multinationals, banks and financial institutions, real estate and investment funds, as well as individual investors, including family offices, and take care of the critical tax aspects of their business also in relation to M&A, re-organizations and transactional matters in general which require articulated assistance and strategic tax planning.
We offer assistance to our clients in the most complex areas of tax litigation, including pre-litigation agreements and ruling negotiation with the Tax Authorities.
Our strength is the consolidated experience, in synergy with that of the other Departments’: the multidisciplinary approach and the ability to solve sophisticated issues, even when they require transversal legal skills involving Administrative or Employment Law, Succession Law, Intellectual Property, etc., as well as Real Estate or M&A process management.
Our focus teams are characterized by a high degree of specialization and the ability to work in an international context. We assist our customers in all tax matters, including:
- Corporate tax
- International taxation;
- Transfer pricing and negotiation of APA – advance pricing agreements with the Tax Administration;
- Real estate funds and taxation of real estate;
- Tax structuring of M&A and private equity transactions;
- Tax due diligence;
- Taxation of financial products, structured finance and hybrid instruments, securitization, alternative investment funds;
- Tax litigation and assistance in pre-litigation proceedings or tax audits;
- Trust and estate planning;
- Stock option and employee compensation plan;
- VAT and customs, and distribution/ supply chain structuring.