A Commercial Litigator’s Guide to Force Majeure in the Age of Covid-19
As Co-Chair of the Litigation Committee, Angelo Anglani presents the next IBA Litigation Committee Webinar “A commercial litigator’s guide to force majeure in the age of Covid-19“, the Committe’s first ever webinar.
The webinar will se the participation of bright legal experts from multiple jurisdictions and will be focused on the use of force majeure and other similar legal tools in the international commercial litigation arena.
- Frederick Acomb, Miller Canfield Paddock and Stone, Detroit; Senior Vice Chair, IBA Litigation Committee
- Yvette Borrius, Florent, Amsterdam; Senior Vice Chair, IBA Litigation Committee.
- Jacques Bouyssou, Alerion, Paris; Treasurer, IBA Litigation Committee;
- Babajide O Ogundipe, Sofunde, Osakwe, Ogundipe & Belgore, Lagos, Secretary, IBA Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions Expert Subcommittee;
- Keith Oliver, Peters & Peters, London;
- Dorothy Siron, Zhong Lun law Firm, Hong Kong;
- Théra van Swaay de Marchi, Pinheiro Neto Advogados, Sao Paolo, website Officer, IBA Litigation Committee
Click here to register to the webinar.